Bullet 360 Multi-GNSS Antenna (GPS, GLONASS, Beidou & Galileo)
The Protempis® Bullet™ 360 timing antennas are designed specifically for congested urban environments. GNSS timing application will benefit from increased signal availability and multi-constellation redundancy. In challenging urban environments the increased number of visible satellites will significantly improve the performance of GNSS receiver.
Put it anywhere
The antenna is housed in weatherproof packaging designed to withstand exposure to shock, vibration, extreme temperatures, rain, snow and sunlight The dome is all plastic, and the threaded socket in the base of the antenna. The socket accepts either a 1”-14” straight threat (typical marine antenna mount) or a 3/4” pipe thread.The F-type or TNC antenna connector is located inside the threaded socket, which allows the antenna cable to be routed inside a mounting pole and protects the cable connection.
Key Features of the Bullet 360 Multi-GNSS Antenna
- Multi-constellation – GPS, GLONASS, Galileo & Beidou
- Weatherproof housing
- Extended operating temperature
- Available in 3V-5V TNC or F
- RoHS II Compliant
- Well suited for congested urban areas
- Proven extra rugged, reliable for long deployments
- Designed to withstand exposure to shock, vibration, extreme temperatures, rain, snow, and sunlight
|No specifications available|
Click here for more information about recent Updates to the Trimble Bullet GPS Antenna Line.