Compatible with Trimble's Copernicus II and Condor families of GPS solutions, Silvana allows you to choose the best solution for your application. In addition to its onboard antenna, Silvana sports a connector for an external antenna. An antenna detection circuit automatically switches to the external antenna, when connected. With Silvana, one flexible solution serves both internal and external antenna applications.
Like Silvana, Anapala supports multiple GPS solutions but relies on the integral matched antenna.
The smaller Zelia ACM integrates the Condor C1011 GPS receiver with a linearly-polarized printed monopole antenna element. The printed monopole takes up less space than a patch antenna, giving Zelia a smaller size than the other ACM's.
- Optimally matched and tuned onboard antenna
- Multiple GPS solution options
- External antenna connector and auto-switch
- Integrates the Condor C1011
- Omni-directional antenna ideal for portable device applications.
Documentation - Manual, Certificates and Product Bulletins