Reliable High-speed LTE Connectivity
The InRouter611-s provides uninterrupted access to 3G/4G with 100Mbps download and 50Mbps uplink; it is compatible with GPRS/CDMA2.5G and also support high speed Wi-Fi. The InRouter611-s supports backup between 3G/4G and Wi-Fi links; multi-layer auto link detection and recovery ensures stable network connection.
VPN and Data Security
The InRouter611-S is designed with a comprehensive security solution to protect business data, including encrypted VPN transmission, firewall protections and multi-level authorization control.
- Data Transmission Security: supports IPSec VPN, L2TP, PPTP, and SSL VPN.
- Firewall Protections: SPI (Stateful Packet Inspection), SSH (Secure Shell), intrusion protection (Ping blocking), DoS defense, attack defense, IP-MAC binding, etc.
- Multi-level user authorization for access security
Features of the IR611-s
- Compact Rugged Design
- Metal enclosure, IP30 protection
- Wide operating temperature: -20°C~+70°C
- Wide voltage input: DC9~26V EMC level 2
- Compact easy-to-fit, hanger mounting
Efficient Remote Device Monitoring & Configuration
The InRouter611-S supports InHand Device Manager cloud platform for remote monitoring and centralized management of large-scale devices. Batch configuration via Device Manager can greatly increase efficiency.
IR611 as an Excellent Failover Router
Are you just considering failover for your home or business. Read this article that explains the various types of failover. You will see how important it is for your business, large or small.
Recommended Antennas for the IR611
When selecting an antenna for the IR611, consider the following:
- There are 1 LTE, 2 Wi-Fi antenna connectors for the IR611.
- The most common connector types for the IR611 are SMA on LTE & GNSS, RP SMA on Wi-Fi.
|Look for part numbers that begin with the following:|
SharkFin Antenna, Compact External IP67 Antenna
Dual Cell/LTE, MIMO External IP67 Antenna