Novotech is pleased to announce our partnership with ThingsMatrix leader in single-platform IoT Solutions.
ThingsMatrix offers a true turnkey solution that includes all three key IoT components including Device, Platform, and Connectivity. ThingsMatrix ensures each component works together seamlessly to provide an out-of-the-box IoT experience.
Novotech has access to key IoT markets in North America. Together, ThingsMatrix and Novotech will work to help any vertical customer seeking to accelerate its IoT transformation journey by connecting and integrating their existing architectures with tailor-made devices and unified platform.
Ultimately, the goal of the partnership is to provide business owners with turnkey and faster scalable solutions.
We realize that COVID-19 is making it hard for our partners and customers to maintain "business as usual" here in North America.
To help weather the storm and make sure you can continually provide exceptional service to your customers, Novotech is committing to the following:
High Levels of Inventory
Novotech continues to hold the largest inventory in Canada of remote cellular connectivity, temporary cellular communications, mobile communications, cellular boosting, and antenna products.
With this crisis, organizations suddenly need reliable communications where landlines are not an option. For instance, temporary health care and triage centers need safe and fast cellular comms. Together we can supply hardware and services to those in need of our solutions.
Continually Adding Inventory
We continue to monitor the market and purchase routers, gateways, modems, antennas, and signal boosters. We intend to keep inventory high through this crisis to ensure we have the product you need when you need it.
A Commitment to Services
Our services department continues to operate in a healthy and responsibly manner. We continue to offer Lab provisioning (or hardware provisioning) and kitting so you can deliver deployment-ready solutions to your customers.
Our technical sales staff is working remotely, connecting with customers via video, providing the support you need to generate business.
Nobody is sure where global production capacity will be in the short term. We are committed to sourcing, stocking, and shipping the parts you need while they are still available to us.
Reporting to the VP of Finance & Operations, the IT Administrator is responsible for assisting in the planning, design, documentation, and implementation of various systems to include desktop PC’s, servers, network equipment, and software applications.
- Providing technical support services to our clients
- Providing technical infrastructure and network support
- Rapidly resolving customer issues (internal / external)
- Driving product improvements through analysis of support trends
- Managing on a day-to-day basis issues
- Participating in and managing the operations and implementation of network services
- Participating in lab work on existing and new products
- Maintaining and creating training/documentation
- Other duties as required
- Participates in creating a positive and collaborate work environment
- Offers suggestions for process / customer improvements
- Offers assistance to senior staff as required
SCOPE/INDEPENDENCE OF ACTION
Works under general supervision and exercises judgment within defined parameters. Manages moderately complex assignments and alters approach to accomplish results. Seeks consultation or guidance as needed.
EDUCATION/ EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- University or College degree in computer related field
- Customer service focused
TECHNOLOGY / SOFTWARE KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
- Extensive experience in managing and maintaining Microsoft Windows based environments
- Extensive experience with deploying, managing and maintaining virtualized resources within Azure environment
- Extensive experience with managing and maintaining O365 tenant environments.
- Minimum 5 years experience with desktop support including troubleshooting, deployment, management and maintenance.
- Experience with management and maintenance of SQL server in an always on environment utilizing availability groups.
- Strong practical experience with network design, deployment and management in both wired and wireless environments.
- Strong practical experience in managing firewall and endpoint protection in addition to IDS/IPS and SIEM implementations
SKILLS AND BEHAVIOURS REQUIRED
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Able to communicate effectively with the team and other internal/ external clients
- Ability to adapt to change and develop of new skills
- Models high motivation and initiative
- Highly developed problem solving and problem analysis skills
- Strong troubleshooting skills and printer maintenance knowledge
- Ability to plan, prioritize and organize and implement strategic objectives
- Must be adaptable to meet changing demands
- Office environment with little or no hazardsOccasionally required to extend hours of work to meet work demands
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule to accommodate system requirements
- Frequently interrupted
- Minimal Travel Expected