With a rugged design and flexible platform, the RAM-6021 industrial secure router provides the ability to remotely connect, monitor and control assets across a variety of industrial applications. The RAM-6021’s web-based event engine can be customized to trigger I/O or email alerts, to quickly notify personnel of critical events based on operational data. Add in robust security features, which include a stateful firewall, NAT translations and VPN connections, and the RAM-6021 delivers a compact all-in-one solution that seamlessly connects to existing Ethernet infrastructures, including networks with Modbus and DNP3 enabled devices. The router is also available as a RAM-6021M12 industrial secure model with an IP67 rating. The RAM-6021M12 industrial LAN router offers secure routing, VPN tunnelling and NAT (network address translation) for secure LAN to LAN and LAN to WAN communication. Housed in a rugged IP67, dust-proof and water-resistant metal enclosure, the RAM-6021M12 is designed to withstand harsh industrial environments including temporary immersion in water, exposure to low/high-pressure water jets, and extreme shock and vibration levels, making it ideal for industries where hardened products are required.
• Secure network routing and communication
• LAN-to-LAN or LAN-to-WAN connectivity
• Integrated security firewall provides intrusion protection
• NAT support for 1-to-1 and 1-many translations
• Native support for DNP3 and Modbus protocols
• Powerful event engine to trigger I/O or send email alerts based on real-time operational data.
• Rugged industrial design in a compact package
• IP67 rated, dust-proof and water-resistant, hardened metal enclosure*
• Bulkhead mountable
|No specifications available|
|No downloads available|