The compact Skyus® DS modem is loaded with features that deliver big advantages for geographically dispersed IoT deployments.
With Cat 3 LTE speeds (up to 100 Mbps downloads and 50 Mbps uploads), two externally available SIM card slots, GPS support and plug-and-play operation with select SD-WAN hardware, the Skyus DS provides reliable connectivity almost anywhere a cellular network signal is available, worldwide.
Designed for 24/7 continuous operation in extreme temperatures, the rugged Skyus DS provides an easy and affordable way to standardize widespread deployments.
Features of the SKUS DS
- Network technology:‚ Cat 6 LTE
- Download/upload speeds: ≤300/50 Mbps
- Connectors/ports: USB 2.0 Mini B, 3 SMA Female antenna connections (MIMO and GPS)
- Dimensions: 3.22 x 2.375 x 0.42 in ( 82 x 60 x 11mm)
- Weight: 1.7oz (50g)
- Operating temperature: -40 to 185 F (-40 C to 85 C)
- SIM type: accessible 3FF micro SIM cards
- Windows 7 or newer
- Linux kernel 2.6 or newer, Linux Ubuntu 14.04 or newer
- Raspian 2 or newerSystems supported
|No specifications available|
|No downloads available|