Protempis Acutime (Formerly Trimble Acutime) 360 Multi-GNSS Smart Antenna
Variations of the Protempis Acutime (Formerly Trimble Acutime) 360 Multi-GNSS Smart Antenna
The Protempis® Acutime™ 360 Multi-GNSS smart antenna is the latest generation Acutime product of integrated GNSS technology in a rugged and weatherproof self-contained unit. The Acutime 360 is an integrated pipe thread-mounted multi-GNSS receiver, antenna and power supply solution in a single environmentally sealed easy to install enclosure.
The Acutime 360 multi-constellation smart antenna design continues Protempis’s line of GPS smart antennas, which have been in production since 1991.
This antenna is the perfect solution for precise timing and network synchronization needs, including broadband wireless applications. It provides an extremely cost-effective and independent (within the firewall) timing source for any application, such as fault detection systems and synchronization of wireless networks.
- Multi-GNSS (GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo)
- Simultaneous GPS / GLONASS or GPS / Beidou tracking
- Timing pulse synchronized to within 15 nanoseconds (one sigma) of GNSS/UTC
- Weatherproof and corrosion resistant housing
- Superior sensitivity | Tracking -160dBm | Acquisition-148dBm (cold)
- High standards of Power Efficiency and Performance
- The Acutime™360 Multi-GNSS smart antenna requires less than 1 Watt to operate
- The Acutime™360 Starter Kit makes it easy to evaluate the exceptional performance of this multi-GNSS smart antenna and integrate advanced technology into your system
For more information on Protempis Antennas, click her to read Facts About Protempis GPS Antennas.
|No specifications available|
|Download the Acutime 360 Multi-GNSS Smart
Antenna Data Sheet / Technical
Download the Acutime 360 Multi-GNSS Smart Antenna User Guide