Module Protempis Res SMT 720
Protempis's RES 720 module is a dual-band (L1 and L5) multi-constellation GNSS timing receiver that provides a single RF input for all GNSS bands. This new technology is called Protempis’s Smart GNSS Assurance ™. The integrated timing module has increased protection against interfering signals and increased security against Hackers.
The RES 720 module is designed to provide the most accurate time pulse possible in critical network infrastructures of 4G / 5G base stations, data centers, calibration services or other systems requiring precise PPS (pulse per second) output. Pulse per second accuracy (PPS) is up to 5 nanoseconds GNSS / UTC. Thanks to highly accurate timing and synchronization, the RES 720 module is suitable for optimization and improvement in any modern network. 5G Open RAN / XHaul, smart grid, data centers, industrial automation and SATCOM networks, as well as calibration services and perimeter monitoring applications.
• Cheap & easy to use
• Highly accurate and reliable
• Dual band L1 (1602MHz, 1575.42 MHz & 1561.098 MHz) and L5 (1176.45 MHz)
• Accuracy up to 5 nano seconds
• NMEA and TSIP configurations
• Timing module Autonomous Integrity Monitoring (T-RAIM), Protempis’s Smart GNSS Assurance
• Protection against hacker attacks
• Compact dimensions 19 x 19 mm
• Starter Kit
• RoHS compliant
• ISO 16750
|Download the RES720 Multi-GNSS Timing Module Data Sheet / Technical Specifications|