Thunderbolt PTP GM200 Grandmaster (PTP)
Variations of the Thunderbolt PTP GM200 Grandmaster (PTP)
NOTE, This product does not include a power adaptor. Please add item 112383 to your order.
The Trimble Thunderbolt® PTP Grandmaster Clock is designed for the telecom market, for use at the edge of wireless networks requiring phase synchronization. The GM200 provides continuous availability of UTC traceable time for phase synchronization, a must for LTE-Advanced networks and services.
The Thunderbolt PTP GM200 employs industry-leading Trimble GNSS performance, and world class holdover technology.
The PTP GM200 tolerates harsh environmental conditions, supporting both Indoors & Outdoors deployments with extended operating temperature range (-40 to +85 C).
The Thunderbolt PTP GM200 supports small cells networks that require phase synchronization. Although it is designed with keeping small cells in mind, it meets Marco base station requirements for synchronization.
Due to the Trimble GM200’s small size, low cost, superior accuracy, reliability and flexibility of deployment options, the risk of network re-configuration and load variance on IEEE-1588 signal quality is reduced.
- Multiple PTP Profiles (G.8265.1, G.8275.1, G.8275.2, Telecom-2008 Profile, Enterprise Profile, Power Profile, Broadcast Profile SMPTE)
- Multi-Constellation (GPS, GLONASS, Beidou & Galileo)
- 15ns (1-sigma) time accuracy relative to GNSS reference
- A holdover of ±1.5us over 4 hours
- Inputs: GNSS, 1588-PTP and SyncE
- Outputs: 1588-PTP, NTP, SyncE, PPS, and 10MHz
- Network Management: SNMP, Web UI, CLI
- IPv4 and IPv6 Support